I love it when software companies add unnecessary items to my context menu. With not so recent updates to the Dropbox client, you may have noticed a new context menu item that you can not remove (I don’t know why companies do this). Anyway, here’s how you can remove it:
- Right click “View raw” link at the bottom of the embedded file and click “Save link as”.
- Double click the saved file
- (optional) You may get a UAC window, click Yes.
- You will get a dialog if you want to apply this file, click Yes again.
- Congrats, now you have successfully removed “Open with PyCharm” menu item.
If you want to restore this menu item, just do the same steps with the
restore.reg file below.